Wildlife Conservation Clubs advocate conservation, restoration, wise management and utilization of wildlife and other natural resources.
In addition to educating the public about the role of wildlife and natural resources in outdoor recreation like hunting, fishing, camping, swimming, hiking and nature study, you also instruct and encourage safety procedures relating to outdoor recreational activities. Many clubs conduct programs in firearms education, gun safety and marksmanship within the club and with the general public.
We offer a specialty business insurance program that protects Wildlife Conservation Clubs.
If your operation includes a gun shop, you’re not eligible for this program, but we have another gun shop with on-site range insurance program.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.