Trap Shooting Course Insurance
Trap is a shooting sport that attracts all ages and income levels who enjoy skillfully aiming and breaking clay pigeons.
You offer your members and guests the opportunity to enjoy the trap courses you’ve developed. Perhaps you offer tournaments, where competitors take aim, shoot, and count the target as a “dead” or “lost” bird.
To protect your business, we offer a comprehensive, yet affordably priced, insurance program specially designed for shooting sports.
If your operation includes a gun shop, you’re not eligible for this program, but we have another gun shop with on-site range insurance program.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.