Sporting Club Insurance
Sporting Clubs typically offer combination skeet and trap fields, five-stand courses, and sporting clay courses. Some have FITASC parcours where strategically placed clay traps simulate live game to challenge hunter and competition clay shooters.
Our specialty insurance program covers sporting club facilities and can be extended to shooting events, from casual and conventional to clay, skeet and trap tournaments.
If your operation includes a gun shop, you’re not eligible for this program, but we have another gun shop with on-site range insurance program.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions.
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.