Your stations, laid out in natural surroundings, replicate possible shots faced in field shooting.
Wing shooting targets might “fly” in and out of trees or float in toward the shooter. This method mimics the flight path of different game species. To add extra challenge, targets may be thrown as singles or pairs (simultaneous, following, or report).
Since sporting clays present shooters with a series of challenges, it’s often called “golf with a shotgun.”
We offer an insurance program specially designed to protect shooting sport activities.
If your operation includes a gun shop, you’re not eligible for this program, but we have another gun shop with on-site range insurance program.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.