Indoor Range Insurance
Indoor ranges offer the opportunity for members and customers to practice and improve safe weapon handling skills and marksmanship in a controlled environment that’s available year round.
Our range insurance program covers pistols, rifles and archery ranges and can protect your business against unexpected events.
If your indoor range operation includes a gun shop, you’re not eligible for this program, but we have another insurance program for gun shops with on-site ranges.
Many indoor ranges are public ranges that block out times as a private gun range or for corporate events. Make sure your business is protected when you host shooting range clubs, tournaments, and events at your facility.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
If your range is part of a gun club, please complete this questionnaire instead:
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.