Gun Club Insurance
Gun clubs offer the opportunity for members to safely train with their weapons and compete with fellow members and other clubs.
We offer a specially designed program that protects the operations of gun clubs including…
- Sportsmen’s Clubs
- Hunt Clubs and Preserves (with or without kennel facilities, cooking or lodging)
- Indoor and Outdoor Ranges (Rifle, Pistol, Archery)
- Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clay Courses
- Hunting Guides
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
◊ sponsored tournaments
◊ special events
◊ social gatherings
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions.
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.