As a fishing guide, you get to enjoy doing every day what some only get to enjoy a few times a year.
You may guide all skill levels, from those just looking to relax to hardcore anglers that fish all day. You can show your customers where to safely fish and where to find access to a stream. Perhaps you help anglers catch big fish for tournaments, from choosing bait and equipment, selecting fishing spots, and even sharing new ways to fish.
To protect your outdoor business, we offer a specialty program designed to protect fishing guides.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
- Guide services on the Great Lakes or other coastal waters