Archery Range Insurance
Indoor and outdoor archery ranges offer a safe and educational environment for multiple shooters.
Through demonstrations and training you help hunters and target shooters refine their skills and improve their stance and posture.
The risks associated with operating an archery range are covered in our comprehensive, yet affordably priced, shooting sports insurance program.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
If your range is part of an archery club, please complete this questionnaire instead:
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.