Perhaps you offer training for all skill levels from beginning to expert because archery crosses all income levels and allows relationships to form across all age ranges. Whether hunter or competitive shooters, many clubs sponsor tournaments and other activities so that members can enjoy this lifelong sport.
To protect your club, we offer a specialty insurance program designed for shooting sports.
- General Liability (limits to $1,000,000)
- Umbrella (limits to $10,000,000)
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Club members as additional insureds
- Liability coverage for…
– sponsored tournaments
– special events
– social gatherings
- Coverage for club houses
- Coverage for related structures
- Business Interruption with extra expense
- Coverage for equipment (electronics, guns, ATVs, boats, targets, and other property)
- Owned autos
- Hired and non-owned autos
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.